An Evony Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Evony Kingdom

An alliance is an agreement between two or more parties, made in order to advance common goals and to secure common interests.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll

Attention All Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenSass
Admin
QueenSass

Attention All Members Empty
PostSubject: Attention All Members   Attention All Members I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Those of you who are new to Kingdom, welcome. A quick guide for our new members and a quick refresher for our veteran members.

Kingdom Alliance is a friendly alliance who values active members. If you will be away on vacay, please let me know so it doesn't effect your position within the alliance. If you are inactive for 7 days without letting me know, you will be expelled for inactivity.
We also value friendly, respectful members. This is a game after all, we want to make sure everyone is welcomed and happy.

If you have any questions or need help with anything, please ask. There are lots of us here and we strive to help all of our members. There is a lot of wonderful and useful information contained within this forum. Please use it, it will improve your game. Online chat is a good way to share information quickly between members.

Every week we tally the weekly prestige growth for each member and post the top ten here in the forum. I wish you all good luck getting your names on that list Smile.

Quickly, there are blue flags (allies), grey flags (neutral) and red flags (hostile). You may attack any red flag. You may attack a grey flag if they are a) not with an alliance or b) with an alliance ranked 60 or under (for example 61, 62, 63, etc). If you do not follow these rules, you may be expelled. These same rules apply to valleys (lakes, swamps, hills, deserts, grasslands and flats). Be prepared though - there may be consequences to your actions! Attacking a valley is like attacking someones city and they may attack you.

Check war reports daily, it will keep you up to date on what's going on. If you are attacked and want to retaliate (and it doesn't fit the above criteria) just talk to one of the senior officers online and send me a quick mail please with the particulars prior to launching your attack.

Okay - now, please re-read this post and live by it Smile

Thank you, happy playing and please check this forum often as we post information daily.

QueenSass

queen
Back to top Go down

Attention All Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Evony Kingdom :: Welcome Area :: Welcome-
Jump to: